How To Get There:
1. Hindukush Express (bus): This is a surefire way of reaching in time for the retreat and in the morning hours. Hindukush Express bus service, according to reviews, is a family-friendly, clean, and punctual bus service like Daewoo, operating between Chitral and Islamabad. The bus leaves from Islamabad every day at 8 pm. You will take the bus the night before your official retreat start date (8th November at 8 pm) so you can reach Chitral by the 9th morning. You will have a pick-up transport at the bus stand in Chitral waiting for you to bring you to the venue.
2. Flight: Islamabad – Chitral Flight is now scheduled once a week on Thursdays. The start day of the retreat is planned on the day of the flight for those who prefer to fly. Airport pick-up will be provided from Chitral Airport to the venue. However, the risk of flight cancellation also remains due to weather conditions, in that case, you will not have another flight. If more group members take the flight, a stand-by transport will be arranged to bring the group to Chitral. The cost of the stand-by transport will be divided amongst the group members taking the stand-by vehicle in case of flight cancellation.
Option A. As a group, you can book a private vehicle and leave together early morning for Islamabad from Chitral (We can help arrange the transport). The travel cost for your road trip back to Islamabad can be shared among group members and is not part of the retreat package.
Option B. Take the Hindukush bus service and depart at 8 pm for the bus. You can spend time at the hotel premises after checkout while waiting for the bus. Drop-off to the bus stand will be provided.
1. You must book your flight/bus tickets well in advance and send your arrival times 15 days in advance if you would like to avail of the airport transfer service or a pick-up from the bus stand.
2. You will take full responsibility for your travel plans. The hosts will receive you on your arrival at the venue.
items to bring:
- Reusable water bottle
- Comfortable shoes.
- A light backpack for walks and hikes.
- Comfortable and warm clothing
- Personal medication: (Please keep your specific medicines along if you are on a daily dose; also inform us before the trip in case of any medical condition.)
- Personal Toiletries