Process art Retreat ~ Chitral (Premium)
Process Art Retreat in Chitral
*Accommodation in a private villa.
12th – 17th November 2021 (5 nights 6 days)
*Note: Dates are tentative and subject to change in situations beyond our control. We will roll out a contingency plan best suited in the given scenario.
Workshop Retreat cost:
One way ticket and return via bus: PKR 130,000/- per person from Islamabad.
Return via luxury bus. (There is no flight available on 17th Nov.)
(Meeting point: participants will be required to join the group at the Islamabad airport prior to departure.)
-one way flight ticket
-Return one way bus ticket
-5 night accommodation (twin sharing)
-Process painting workshop sessions (9-11 hours)
-Guided meditation & Sound therapy
-3 meals a day. (fresh local cuisine).
-Documentary (art as process).
-Day trip to Garam Chashma (you will get the chance to swim in a hot spring surrounded by mountains peaks)
The workshop will have a total of 9-14 hours of facilitated painting sessions that will be mandatory for everyone who joins the group. This will be your time to unfold and explore in the company of your own silence. Process art workshops require no prior art experience and are free of critique, judgment, interpretations or evaluation. It does not teach art as a discipline or skill; instead, we use the tools of art to touch the deeper realms of the collective stream of imagery, which we are all inherently connected to. The emphasis on art as process can shift an otherwise result-oriented conditioning; It is a practice where we work towards recognising the voice of our own unique energy and letting that surface and lead us in the painting instead of a rigid goal. Embodying this state of flow can also help us break through limiting belief systems, release trapped energy and open ourselves to a more accepting, courageous and aware state of being.
To read more about the workshops please visit the page here: https://comepaint.net/about/
Or read our posts on instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/comepaint/
Our painting stations will be located inside the verandah of a privately owned residence built on a fort site. Villa Ayun fort is surrounded by the magnificent mountain peaks of Chitral overlooking Tirich Mir; the highest mountain of the Hindu Kush range. With a mountainous backdrop, and exploratory practices we look forward to a refreshing and a meaningful experience for you.
Travel & Logistics:
Incase of flight cancellation prior to departure we will have a private vehicle standby at the airport to take us to Chitral by road. In this case your flight ticket will be refunded as soon as we receive the refund from the airline. The charges for the tentative road trips to or from Islamabad to Chitral will be communicated prior to our travel and is not part of the retreat cost.
Items to bring:
-Face mask & hand sanitiser
-Reusable water flask
-Personal medication: (Please keep your specific medicines along if you are on a daily dose; also inform us prior to trip incase of any medical condition.)
-Vaccination proof (both shots)
- Limited spots available.
- You will be required to confirm your booking with payment within 72 hours of signing up through the website. Please look out for the email response in your spam folder so you don’t miss out on the correspondence.
- Registrations will close as we reach full capacity.
- You are requested to book your spot timely to secure your space.
- Full refund on cancellations 25 days prior to the retreat.
- 50% of the amount will be deducted on cancellation 24 days prior to the start of the retreat.
100% of the amount will be deducted on cancellation less than 19 days prior to the start of the retreat.
The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund or if you wish your amount will be transferred to the next upcoming retreat.
Hope to see you soon!
Departure/Return LocationIslamabad, Pakistan.
IncludedAccommodationAll art materialFlightsGuideMealsSound therapyTransportWorkshop
- 10:30 am: Take off from Islamabad
- 1:00 pm: Check in at Villa Ayun, Rest.
- 01:30 pm: Lunch
- 3:00 pm: Orientation + sound meditation
- 05:00 pm: Workshop set up
- 07:30 pm: Dinner & Documentary
- 09:00 am: Breakfast
- 10:30am – 1:45pm: Workshop
- 2:00pm -3:30pm – Lunch + rest
- 4pm: Evening hike
- 09:00 pm: Dinner
- 08:30 am: Breakfast
- 10:30 am- 2:00pm painting session
- 2:15 pm – 3:00pm Rest + Lunch break
- 3:00pm-5pm: Painting Session / Group discussion
- 05:15 pm: Walk to the waterfall (optional if time allows)
- 09:00 pm: Dinner
- 09:30 am: Breakfast
- 10:30 - 2pm painting sessions
- 2:15 pm lunch
- Painting continued / closing session
- 8:00pm Gratitude meditation (sound bath) + Activity
- 09:00 pm: Dinner + bonfire & farewell
- 9:30am breakfast
- pack up + check out
- Lunch + Free time & rest
- Visit riverside
- (Return via bus) 7:00pm leave for the bus