Process art Retreat ~ Chitral (Premium)
Process Art Retreat in Chitral – Premium
*Luxury accommodation in a private villa.
12th – 17th November 2021 (5 nights 6 days)
*Note: Dates are tentative and subject to change in situations beyond our control. We will roll out a contingency plan best suited in the given scenario.
Workshop Retreat cost: PKR 130,000/- per person from Islamabad.
(participants joining from other cities will be required to join the group at the Islamabad airport.)
-Departure by Air from Islamabad to Chitral.
– Return by road via Hindukush express luxury bus (7-8 hours). (Please note that flights to Chitral are only twice in ten days which is why our return is via road. There is no flight on the 17th. The luxury bus comes highly recommended for road travel.)
-Process painting workshop sessions (9-11 hours 250$)
-Art Material (30$)
-Guided meditation & Sound therapy
-One way flight ticket (ISL-CHITRAL).
-Luxury bus ticket for return via road.
-5 night accommodation (twin sharing)
-3 meals a day. (fresh local cuisine).
-Documentary (art as process).
-Day trip to Garam Chashma (you will get the chance to swim in a hot spring surrounded by mountains peaks)
The workshop will have a total of 9-14 hours of facilitated painting sessions that will be mandatory for everyone who joins the group. This will be your time to unfold and explore in the company of your own silence. Process art workshops require no prior art experience and are free of critique, judgment, interpretations or evaluation. It does not teach art as a discipline or skill; instead, we use the tools of art to touch the deeper realms of the collective stream of imagery, which we are all inherently connected to. The emphasis on art as process can shift an otherwise conditioned approach to life in general and can bring unconscious conditionings into our awareness. Embodying this state of flow can also help us break through limiting belief systems, release trapped energy and open ourselves to a more accepting, courageous and aware state of being.
To read more about the workshops please visit the page here: https://comepaint.net/about/
Or read our posts on instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/comepaint/
Our painting stations will be located inside the verandah of a privately owned residence built on a fort site. Villa Ayun fort is surrounded by the magnificent mountain peaks of Chitral overlooking Tirich Mir; the highest mountain of the Hindu Kush range. With a mountainous backdrop, and exploratory practices we look forward to a refreshing and a meaningful experience for you.
Travel & Logistics:
Incase of flight cancellations we will have a private vehicle standby at the airport to take us to Chitral by road. In this case your flight ticket will be refunded as soon as we receive the refund from the airline. The charges for the tentative road trip from Islamabad to Chitral will be communicated prior to our departure.
Items to bring:
-Reusable mask & hand sanitizer
-Reusable water bottle
-Personal medication: (Please keep your specific medicines along if you are on a daily dose; also inform us prior to trip incase of any medical condition.)
-Vaccination card for ages 50 and above.
- Limited spots available.
- You will be required to confirm your booking with payment within 72 hours of signing up through the website. Please look out for the email response in your spam folder so you don’t miss out on the correspondence.
- Registrations will close as we reach full capacity.
- You are requested to book your spot timely to secure your space.
- Full refund on cancellations 25 days prior to the retreat.
- 50% of the amount will be deducted on cancellation 20 Days prior to the start of the retreat.
100% of the amount will be deducted on cancellation less than 18 days prior to the start of the retreat.
The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund or if you wish your amount will be transferred to the next upcoming retreat.
Hope to see you soon!
Departure/Return LocationIslamabad, Pakistan.
IncludedAccommodationAll art materialFlightsGuideMealsSound therapyTransportWorkshop
- 10:30 am: Take off from Islamabad
- 1:00 pm: Check in at Villa Ayun, Rest.
- 01:30 pm: Lunch
- 3:00 pm: Orientation + meditation
- 05:00 pm: Workshop set up
- 07:30 pm: Dinner & Documentary
- 08:30 am: Breakfast
- 10:30am – 2:00pm: Workshop
- 2:00pm -3:30pm – Lunch + rest
- 4pm – 5pm (Painting contd. / sound meditation)
- 05:15 pm: Evening Hike
- 09:00 pm: Dinner
- 08:30 am: Breakfast
- 10:30 am- 2:00pm painting session
- 2:15 pm – 3:00pm Rest + Lunch break
- 3:00pm-5pm: Painting Session
- 05:15 pm: Walk to the waterfall
- 09:00 pm: Dinner
- 09:30 am: Breakfast
- open painting sessions
- 2:15 pm lunch
- 3:00 pm: Visit and spend time at the riverside.
- 8:00pm Gratitude meditation (sound bath) + Activity jar
- 09:00 pm: Dinner + bonfire & farewell
- 9:30am breakfast
- Wrap up paintings, cleanup & pack up
- Lunch and check out.
- Spend time at the orchard if time allows. ~ End of Retreat~
- Drop off at the Ayun bus stop at 7:30 pm (tentatively)
- Reach Islamabad b/w 6:00am-7:00 am at Pir Wadhai bus stop. Participants can call their drivers or Careem at the stop.