Register below for your preferred painting sessions and get a Zoom invite right before we start.
*Update: Please get in touch via email (email@example.com) for details prior to registration.Thank you.
Please get in touch for details before you sign up to book your spot. Thank you.
Online Painting Set Up
- Prepare a simple set up: find a wall or place an easel where you would have no distractions.
- Tape or pin your paper (not canvas)
- Keep a small table to hold your set of paints & water, with a set of good quality brushes.
- Download the zoom.us app on your laptop or tablet. place your laptop, phone or tablet at any angle where it is facing your painting so the facilitator can watch.
- On the day of your session, make sure your computer/mobile device is set up as described earlier. About five minutes before your session begins, you’ll receive an email from comepaint.
- Open that email and click the link provided. A new window will open that will connect you to our virtual studio!
you will need
- Newspapers: to protect your wall and floor.
- Paints: (poster color or acrylics, crayons):
- Size: 20×30 inches or its half.
- Type: cartridge, canson or chart paper
- Brushes ( flat, round, a variety of sizes including big brushes is important)
- Paper tape
- An old jar to hold water
- A palette 🎨 (ice cube box would work as well!)
- Your phone /tablet or laptop with zoom app. Installed facing your painting area.