When attending a workshop:
- We are committed to creating an open space that allows full permission for uninhibited expression.
- Painters will be respectful towards their own expression and the expression of others at all times, even outside of the workshop hours.
- There will be times when the paintings are explicit or bold. For this reason, our programs are not suitable for children and for someone who might be sensitive to graphic or intense imagery.
- You further acknowledge and agree that Comepaint shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused during your trip.
- Social Media: Your participation and your process may be documented during the workshop for research purposes. Glimpses of your work can be shared to further the work through social media and other platforms. We will however maintain anonymity wherever necessary or if otherwise requested.
- As much as the work can open you up to release, healing, and transformation, it can also touch upon your vulnerabilities. We hold that with the highest regard trusting that you will be aware of your own capacity to undertake inner work.
- Our programs will follow the itinerary, dates, and timings as per the details provided. Changes to the schedule will only take place if we have a circumstance beyond our control or due to any unforeseen need.
All refunds will be processed as per the cancellation policy stated on the respective event/booking page. The transfer will be made minus the bank fee/ transfer fees or merchant fee wherever applicable. Refunds may take up to two weeks on average.